[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #8...

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

Here is my entry, I hope this is still working, cuz Im out of my city for a
few days:

I would go to Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico. Even though I live
about 3 hours from there and I have some friends living near there (Parral),
in 2 years Ive been wanting to go there, with always with no luck. Im really
frustated now of not goin there, Ive been less that 30 mins away of the
strewnfield, but I havent gone there, fot things that happen . So I would
love to go there, it one of my dreams and it seems that I will do it til
next year (its too cold now). Anyone wanna come to Allende so finally aill
make it there =)???????

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001