[meteorite-list] pariah of the list

From: Stephen E. Smith <vickie-steve-smith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

--------------1B0E7747A3E1043CE35CF35F

Ms. Hackney,
  Sorry, we are incapable of comprehending the difficulty you endure in
attempting to communicate with those of lessor intelligence. It must be
such a hardship for you.
    We, the mentally deficient of the list, will not miss the endless
minutiae of your replies. Please, go play in the Mensa International
forum. Their URL is: www.mensa.org
S. Smith (Not much I.Q. I figure about 98.6, or is that my
temperature?)

Rosemary Hackney wrote:

> I am sorry to have offended so many. It seems in life all I do is open
> mouth to exchange feet. I so wish I could find a place to fit in.. I
> wish I could find the safe little world you guys have. But for me is
> not there. 100 IQ.. must be nice .... Since most have an IQ of 100
> it is hard for the masses to understand anything above that. It is too
> foreign to their understanding. So to fit in.. I have to appear the
> fool. And am treated as such.I just wanted friends. But.. I do not
> fit in here either. I am sorry that friends were lost. I have friends
> with thousands of investigative pages on it. I told you what I know.
> Sorry it was not what you wanted to hear. Nothing I know, anyone
> wants to hear...So.. will say no more. I will read the posts...but I
> doubt I will respond again. If I know the answer, I will no longer
> say.My IQ... somewhere between 160 - 200. I think the 200 is about
> right. But .. in your eyes..I will always be a fool. So again.. I
> am sorry and I will not reply to any more posts.Rosie

--------------1B0E7747A3E1043CE35CF35F

Ms. Hackney,
endure in attempting to communicate with those of lessor intelligence.&nbsp;
It must be such a hardship for you.
miss the endless minutiae of your replies.&nbsp; Please, go play in the
Mensa International forum.&nbsp; Their URL is:&nbsp; www.mensa.org
my temperature?)
am sorry to have offended so many. It seems in life all I do is open mouth
to exchange feet.&nbsp; I so wish I could find a place to fit&nbsp; in..
I wish I could find the safe little world you guys have.&nbsp; But for
most have an IQ of 100 it is hard for the masses to understand anything
above that. It is too foreign to their understanding.&nbsp;&nbsp; So to
fit in.. I have to appear the fool. And am treated as such.I just wanted
am sorry that friends were lost. I have friends with thousands of investigative
pages on it.&nbsp; I told you what I know. Sorry it was not what you wanted
to hear.&nbsp; Nothing I know, anyone wants to hear...So..&nbsp; will say
no more.&nbsp; I will read the posts...but I doubt I will respond again.
If I know the answer, I will no longer say.My IQ... somewhere between 160
- 200. I think the 200 is about right.&nbsp;&nbsp; But&nbsp; .. in your