[meteorite-list] pariah of the list

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

Sorry, Rosie, but I don't think you qualify as the "pariah of the list".
We had one once, his name was Joel, and he hasn't been around in quite
some time:-) As for theories regarding the downing of TWA Flight 800,
one doesn't have to be an "over-the-deep-end-paranoid-conspiracy-nut" to
entertain the missile theory. One has only to view this tape, a
documentary that has convinced many experienced pilots that the
government/FBI explanation was not truthful:

http://www.shopnetdaily.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=161

Nor in general does one have to be a conspiracy-nut to be distrustful of
government explanations. Just living in the US for the past 50 odd
years is sufficient to be wary of the "Big Lie" disguised as Truth.

Cheers,
Charlie