[meteorite-list] Leaving

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

Hi Steven and List,

>These list servers are made up of people, and inasmuch, >come replete with
opinions, disagreements, conjecture, >joking, commmunity, and

This is true. I belong to several list servers dealing with astronomy and
telescopes and things can get a little out of hand and off topic at times on
these lists as well. Just part of the landscape when 500+ people belong to
a list.

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites