[meteorite-list] RARE goodies

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C27F73.11206EE0

Hello everyone, I returned last night from Europe and Africa, after =
visiting the Gifhorn and Munich meteorite shows with a brief trip to =
Morocco in between.=20
I brought back some treasures, items that are rarely if ever seen!=20
Tonight I have loaded them on my website, go take a look around, see =
some killer old and new meteorites, get some rare goodies for your =
collection. Dont take too long, many are one of a kind pieces.=20
Including: Bereba, Wichita County iron with Berlin label, Boguslavka, =
rare Russian hexahedrite fall!, Muonionalusta, rare Swedish iron, Lancon =
France, with old lable and vial, Farmington, Modoc individual, Pultusk =
from Monnig collection, etc.=20

These are once in a blue moon pieces.=20
Get them now or forget them.=20

Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C27F73.11206EE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone, I returned last night =
from Europe=20
and Africa, after visiting the Gifhorn and Munich meteorite shows with a =
brief=20
trip to Morocco in between. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I brought back some treasures, items =
that are=20
rarely if ever seen! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tonight I have loaded them on my =
website, go take a=20
look around, see some killer old and new meteorites, get some rare =
goodies for=20
your collection. Dont take too long, many are one of a kind pieces.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Including: Bereba, Wichita County iron =
with Berlin=20
label, Boguslavka, rare Russian hexahedrite fall!, Muonionalusta, rare =
Swedish=20
iron, Lancon France, with old lable and vial, Farmington, Modoc =
individual,=20
Pultusk from Monnig collection, etc. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>These are once in a blue moon pieces. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Get them now or forget them. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoritehunter.com">http://www.meteoritehunter.com</A=