[meteorite-list] Pay Pal problem fixed

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2803C.8DC6BC00

Hello Everybody,

Just a note that Pay Pal has refunded the funds that were took from my Pa=
y Pal account without my permission and my account is now normal once aga=
in. I had no doult that Pay Pal would come through, I'm hapy to report =
they did so and in fair time. (I had to mail them a paper).

Mark Bostick

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C2803C.8DC6BC00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everybod=
y,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Just a note that Pay Pal has refunded the=
 funds that were took from my Pay Pal account without my permission and m=
y account is now normal once again.&nbsp;&nbsp; I had no doult that Pay P=
al would come through, I'm hapy to report they did so and in fair time. (=
I had to mail them a paper).</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR=