[meteorite-list] NWA482 Total Weight?

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C280D5.7AD712E0

Wow Mark, you sure know alot for having been selling nothing but =
Penthouse porno mags back then. How did you see it if you have never =
been to Africa? That would be a neat trick. I have a sworn statement as =
to the weight by the man who sold it to Jim and I, sworn in front of the =
police in Er Rachidia Province of Morocco, filed in Rabat, Er Rachidia, =
and Erfoud. I have made a scan of this and will post it in a few hours =
to anyone who would like to see it.=20
Mark, we all know that the rumors flew after the purchase of that rock, =
all coming from other dealers, most in Europe, who did not see or buy =
the stone, but needless to say, were not happy by Jim and I swooping in =
and buying up the second largest lunar meteorite ever found right from =
under their noses. Sounds like sour grapes to me. The Hupes are now =
trying to corner the market in Morocco, as they arrived there last =
Friday night as I was leaving Africa. In doing so, they are now it =
seems, trying to spread some dissent among my suppliers and customers. I =
hope they decide to call me ASAP while on their way back to Seattle, =
before I have to let out a little more damaging information tonight.
Mark, you and Dean need to get help, show us all your passport that =
shows you were in Morocco before Jan 2001, Ill bet you cant can you? It =
is easy to scan or photograph, if you cant, then I suggest you not lie =
about any knowledge of things like that. It could get you into heavy =
legal trouble.=20
Mike Farmer

  ----- Original Message -----=20