[meteorite-list] Meteorite Values

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:20 2004

In a message dated 9/2/2002 1:10:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Impactika_at_aol.com writes:

<< It does not cover the NWAs, and the recent changes (downward) in prices,
but
 it is a good base for calculations. I don't know the author but if he is a
 List member I want him to know that he did a stupendous job there. >>

I emailed Tom a month or two ago about the note that the price list page was
being discontinued. It is a lot of work and he said he doesn't spend much
time looking at meteorites on ebay any more so he decided to discontinue it.
I always found it useful. Even if it gets a bit dated I hope it stays
around.

Eric Olson
http://www.star-bits.com