[meteorite-list] *AD* Small Collection Sale

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:20 2004

Greetings Listees:

It's a rainy old Labor Day in New York. No barbecues for us, so I've
been going through some odds and ends from my collection instead.
Like many of you, I suppose, I have accumulated a number of duplicate
specimens over the years that I do not need, and I'd like to see them
go to a good home.

I thought the following small collection might appeal to one of our
newer collectors. I estimate the retail value on this group to be
$338. The first offer of $200 gets the lot. You pay shipping and
insurance. All come with my own specimen I.D. cards, all are
guaranteed authentic or your money back, etc. I'll take a photo if
necessary, but would rather not bother, hence the super low price :
) A great deal for somebody.

Here's what you get:

Forest (b) L6
27.8 grams
Attractive triangular end cut with polished window, natural orange
patina. Formerly of the Darryl Futrell Collection

Sikhote-Alin IIAB
109.1 grams
Very good etched part slice. Great shape.

North Branch H5
9.5 grams
Small complete slice. Both faces polished

Zag H 3-6
37.7 grams
Good sized fragment with slickenside

Ghubara L5
14.9 grams
Thin complete slice. Both faces polished

El Hammami H5
9.8 grams
Fragment with fusion crust

Allende CV 3.2
6.4 grams
Small oval half stone. 60% fusion crust

Wolf Creek IIIAB
37.2 grams
Very nice individual, butterfly shaped, with bright orange patina

Regards,

Geoff N.
www.paleozoic.org