[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out- Wednesday 9/4

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:21 2004

For those of you that are having difficulty getting to
Rob's images on his Yahoo site, try using this URL:

<http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/robandcolleen11197/lst?.dir=/HELP+A+BROTHER+OUT&.srcph&.view>

For various reasons, such as
you can only read text email, or
you can't read posts that are in html, or
you are subscribed to the digest-version of M-List, or
you are only able to read the M-List Archives (which
only accepts text and has problems with posts that are
in html, and with URLs that "wrap around")...

you may get a "bad" URL that looks like this:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/robandcolleen11197/lst?.dir=3D/HELP+A+BROTHER+=
OUT&.src=3Dph&.view=3D

Here's hoping that my version of the URL doesn't do
the same thing...

(Just trying to do my part to "HELP+A+BROTHER+OUT" :-)
Bob V.