[meteorite-list] Teen hit my meteorite??

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:22 2004

Due to time commitments I had to switch to the digest version of the
list a few months ago and often don't have time to read all the messages
but I came across this and didn't see that anyone else had posted a
link. Has anyone heard more??

By the way, reading the messages from the digest version is very
difficult since a lot of the messages come through in a format my
browser (Netscape) can't read at all.

For those astronomers out there, I finally got my web page better
organized and have thumbnails. Woo-hoo!
Here's the link. http://home.earthlink.net/~chikadee/index.html

Back to lurking. Hope to see some of you in Denver on Friday, which
looks like the only day I'll be able to make it due to visit from son
and his girl friend.

Ginger - in Colorado