[meteorite-list] METEORITE SALE

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:22 2004

Hi all, to those who can read my emails. I am going to step back for
awhile. I have had a family emergency and I have decided to put up some of
my good meteorites forsale on my forsale page.I have decided, as if you
have not noticed already,to go toward collecting micro's and macro's. They
are alot easier on the pocket book! These are going to be a cash only!! NO
TRADES!!!! I'll take cash, personal checks, money orders, etc. I have
photo's of all these meteorites. So if you are interested, please email
off list. And just a plug to what rob wesel is doing.I bought one of the
piece's, and I know it is going toward a great cause. So if you can,
please help out.

                               steve arnold, chicago!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120