[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Terminated

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:23 2004

Rob,

So that we can stay in touch with your efforts, tell us (me) where and how
to keep up with the listings on Yahoo. I am not familiar with the Yahoo
list.

As for easy money, well it is not easy for most of us, especially in the
time of need. Let us be kind and not attack one another. If one cannot
afford to buy a given piece, then so be it. Rob's method of keeping things
moving right into Ebay is appropriate.

Ease up on the criticism.

John