[meteorite-list] September 11 - One Year Anniversary

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

Hello Jeff and list,

Thanks for the e-mail,we can always count on our Australian friends. I just
spent the whole day at ground zero, well as close as they would let the
public get. It was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Millions of
people of all race flooded the streets. The churches by the site have become
memorials..this is where I and others left flowers. One lady had a sign
"HUGS FOR FREE", a few walked around playing music. It was nice to see the
lack of street vendors...although they did show up later in the day. I will
try to post a few photos when I come back home.

Hope everyone is well.

Mark Bostick