[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Thursday 9/12

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

Good day yesterday, 80% sellout

UP FOR GRABS TODAY:

Bigass Wolf Creek IIIAB Australia 4110grams $1600 and shipping is $15 USPS
Ground, Foreign is actual shipping cost of your choice

Markova H4 Russia 50 gram partslice with 2 sides crusted $35

Roy L5 New Mexico 3.9 gram slice $16

Johnstown ADIO Colorado fall 5.514 gram fragment with a healthy dollop of
crust on it $575

Ourique H4 Portugeuse fall 4.48 grampartslice $34

Beaver (Jailhouse Rock) L5 Oklahoma 10 gram polished partslice $35

Jumpalo L6 Indonesian fall 9.93 gram attractive partslice, many nice
features $77

Gold Basin L4 Arizona 8.08 gram polished slice with very fresh looking
interior $16

Juancheng H5 Chinese fall 5.75 gram individual $24

La Criolla L6 Agentinian fall 5.5 gram fragment with one polished face and a
nice band of crust $75

Ending on eBay today are
Kendelton L4, which is a beautiful piece
Bjurbole
Macy
Make an offer on unsold eBay items.

THE WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE FUN.:

Tomorrow will be a good mix and I will post near 8:00pm Pacific

Saturday..all individuals..no slices..well priced old favorites

Sunday..will be a celebration of Mr. Widmanstatten and his friend Neuman.
Some totally off-the-hook etch patterns and ultra-rare localities and
classifications. I am going to load images through the weekend as I have to
work and I want you to have time to shop. Had a chat with the wife and
hopefully she will be able to post at noon Pacific SAT/SUN.

Monday..I meet with the seller and hand him several thousand dollars of you
good folks' money and he brings me another box to sell. These were pieces
he hoped to keep...the pieces with the numbers and museum labels, the truely
rare

MICROS FOR SALE ANYTIME:
(*) indicates this is a fall

(*) Petersburg 0.4g AHOW Tennessee $100