[meteorite-list] Collection Site Update and Ebay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

Hello all

I have update my collection site with new arrival -
and others in arrive - type Mauerkirchen, Hoba
etc...and 2 nice pieces, a Mocs fragment with crust of
37.1 gr. and a Ensisheim slice from Monnig Collection
with old label...very nice.
At 1 day my auctions on Ebay ended, all the pieces of
my new E6 is go sold in a half day, only 2 little
pieces is on ebay now. I have cut the big 9 gr. slice
in 2 pieces and a gr.3.8 slice is now on Ebay, no
others I cut in little pieces, if you want is here
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/
Collection site here http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/