[meteorite-list] Terminal velocity of small falling objects

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:25 2004

LOL.. reminds me of the time my sis demanded my bro to apologize to the cat
for stepping on her cat..she gave him a second opportunity and he declined
and laughed. On the third insistence, he declined and she shot him point
blank with a BB rifle.. he had a bruise at least 6 inches in diameter...Oh
the good old days... :-)

But in my old skydiving days.... I remember that terminal velocity was for
free fall was _at_ 180 mph while a delta track may get up to 200 mph.

Anywho .. my two cents worth...

Rosie