[meteorite-list] Terminal velocity of small falling objects

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:26 2004

I was pretty sure....but I may have been mistaken. I will say I am wrong
until I can look it up. It was the name that stuck in my head...at 42 years
old it seems that somethings are not sticking in the right places.

Let me research it so I can be correct.

Sorry to all I will check my work and get back.

Mark