[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Tuesday 9/17

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:27 2004

Hello all-

Today we have:

Hassayampa H4 Arizona 20.1 gram complete slice $52

Selden LL5 Kansas 6 gram partslice $50

Chela H5 Tanzanian fall 4.0 gram thin partslice polished on both sides $28

Dimmit H4 Texas 2.2 gram partial endcut $8

Wuan H6 Chinese fall 7.53 gram thin partslice $32

Bluff L4 Texas 14.5 gram slab, 1 side polished the other sanded smooth $60

Richfield LL3.7 Kansas 10.8 gram highly polished partslice, armoured
chondrule $75

Monze L6 Zambian fall 6.5 gram crusted slice $25

Edmonson (B) H4 Texas 8.5 gram polished partslice $21

Densmore L6 Kansas 8.1 gram slice, 1 side polished, crusted $15

Tomorrows pics are loaded in!

----
1) Our Stone Pelted Planet---by Ninniger. It was autographed by Ninninger in
1948 to a Mrs. J. F. Black. Overall it's in great shape with some foxing.
Pages and spine are tight. $225
2) The Smithsonian Series, Minerals From the Earth and Sky. 1944 The book is
NEW. Let me explain. Each year Brandeis University has a book sale,
(according to Guiness---it's the worlds largest) in the Chicagoland area. On
a table, I found three box sets of the Smithsonian Series. They were selling
them as singles, not the entire set. So, I picked up all of the #3's.This
one
was still in the cardboard case, and appears that the case had never been
opened, or the book thumbed through. $35
Books Donated by Steven Sachs
------
Make an offer on unsold eBay items.
MICROS FOR SALE ANYTIME: