[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out- -Thursday 9/19

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:28 2004

Hello all-

I will respond much later tonight.

ONLY TWO THAT AREN'T FALLS!!!!

Weston H4 Connecticut fall, you know this one! 1.2 gram thin partslice with
crust $220

Homestead L5 Iowa fall 7.07 gram thin slice with rich crust alont the top
$65

Admire PAL Kansas 3 grams of fragments, olivine present $11

Tjerebon L5 Indonesian fall 6.01 gram slice with one crusted edge $42

Kunashak L6 Russian fall 6.95 gram thin polished slice $40

Jilin H5 Chinese fall 19.22 gram partslice $63

Cole Creek H5 Nebraska 7.91 gram polished partslice with two natural edges
$32

Mocs L5-6 Transylvanian fall 3.3 gram fragment with lots of thick black
crust $40

Barilla H5 Texas 14.06 gram polished on one side partslice with some natural
edge $25

Juvinas AEUC French fall 6.01 gram partslice $ 260

1) Our Stone Pelted Planet---by Ninniger. It was autographed by Ninninger in
1948 to a Mrs. J. F. Black. Overall it's in great shape with some foxing.
Pages and spine are tight. $225

2) The Smithsonian Series, Minerals From the Earth and Sky. 1944 The book is
NEW. Let me explain. Each year Brandeis University has a book sale,
(according to Guiness---it's the worlds largest) in the Chicagoland area. On
a table, I found three box sets of the Smithsonian Series. They were selling
them as singles, not the entire set. So, I picked up all of the #3's.This
one
was still in the cardboard case, and appears that the case had never been
opened, or the book thumbed through. $35
Books Donated by Steven Sachs

MICROS FOR SALE ANYTIME:
Sahara 97193 0.38g L3.9 $16
Steinbach 0.14g IVA Germany $60