[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:29 2004

Steve,
Would it not be easier to thank those that have purchased from you
personally, or is this another way that you have found to once again
continually spam us with reminders of your sale?

At least take the time to put "AD" in the subject line so we all know it is
another sale advertisement.
Though I have cable access and bandwidth is not an issue for me, there are
many that are not as fortunate.

Just something you might think about...

Mark M.