[meteorite-list] What are the Hazards of Cutting Meteorites ???

From: Keith <littlejo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:30 2004

I might be cutting "windows" some samples that I
suspect to be weathered / terrestrialized meteorites
to find out what they are. Is there anything about
"iron shale", "shale balls", and other weathered
meteorites that might damage either trim saws or
large rock saws?

Yours

Keith
New Orleans, LA
(Future site of the world's largest artificial reef)

I will be visiting friends in Baton Rouge, Bunky and
Alex, LA for the rest of the week and weekend. ;-)