[meteorite-list] Stoning the whore...........Rocks From Earth...to Earth

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:32 2004

Dear List, and Michael;

Art does a great job of not guiding his list. Freedom of speech is a
great thing here in our meteorite central world.

 Many of those who repeatedly post fail to adhere to the "list Policies"
and this results in..."the stoning of the whore(s)" by a number of list
members.
I see it as not a mob piling on (stoning the whore to use your term) but
a case of a number of list members feel grossly offended at a single
offender (get some clothes on that whore, she's plain ugly and obscene
at 400 pounds...and needs a razor too).
 Maybe the illiterate whore who does not read does not really belong in
the church of the meteorite where others read.
What I find just as offensive as the ugly whore is the enthronement of
the whore by others who would promote the whore to martyrdom to make
themselves feel good.

Read the list policies you "whores"...to avoid the stones.

Duck is duck
David (not related to Goliath) Freeman