[meteorite-list] Vaca Muerta museum piece sale

From: Rodrigo Martinez <benig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:32 2004

Hola List
Today I cut in two half a great 5.3 kg Vaca Muerta meteorite. One half
weighed 2634gr and present three very big metallic inclusions of 5, 7
and 10 mm of diameter and they formed a spectacular widmannstatten
pattern. This is the first time that I see such big metallic inclusions in a
polished facet of Vaca Muerta it is a real museum piece. If yuo are
interested I can send you photos. The cost of this piece is $3800.

Best Regards

Rodrigo Martinez
Atacama Desert Meteorites
benig_at_entelchile.net