[meteorite-list] vesicle question....

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:33 2004

Hullo,
Just about to go to Crete for a week 'en famille', and whilst quietly
reading my CatMet about Ibitira and it's vesicular structure, I wondered if
anyone had any ideas as to the composition of the enclosed gases... I had a
think about it and I really couldn;t come up with any realistic ideas... so
it;s over to you brainiacs out there!!

very best and I'll miss the List for a week :-(

dave

In gentle decay,
d.
"I have a proof that x^n+y^n=z^n never has integer solutions for n>2.
however, it won't fit into my signature file...."

IMCA #0092

http://www.meteorites.ic24.net/index.html