[meteorite-list] My turn

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

I'm going to head out to Chicago and I am hoping to do my homework now to
get right to hunting when I arrive. While for some of you, locations are
guarded secrets, others may have no intention of returning and may want to
help me out here. Any of you that acquired pieces or found them, can you
give me a location in terms city, street or park. Steve Arnold in Chicago
mentions a different town, can you disclose the town Steve? Any geographical
help will get me closer to an ellipse. I know they are everywhere, but where
specifically? Thanks in advance,

--
Rob Wesel