[meteorite-list] Park Forest Classification

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

oh well...I sale my pieces for $50,000/gr. ;-)

Matteo

--- j.divelbiss_at_att.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Breaking News! Two different investigative teams
> have determined that the
> latest fall in Chicago is actually an
> achondrite...likely a Gabbroic breccia
> from the planet Venus. The two teams, one in Texas
> and the other somewhere in
> the Middle East, have also confirmed their findings
> with orbital studies. More
> information to come. Estimated price changes with
> this new information is
> expected to increase from the present prices of $0
> to $1 a gram on the street
> corner, $6/g in Italy, and $30 to $200 on the
> internet to somewhere close to
> $50,000 a gram. This truly was the million dollar
> fall. You lucky stiffs with
> all the rock...when in Pennsylvania???
>
> Can't reveal my sources yet...maybe tomorrow...not
> today.
>
> John

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/