[meteorite-list] Re: Park Forest Classification - Venus

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

NEWS ALERT:
Forest Park ILL.
After two days of rain, strange reports of large black obsidian obelisks have been
sighted in the meteorite strewnfield.
A Dept. of the Interior Geologist named Dave warns, "Please do not touch the black
rocks or you may be turned to stone!" (As he pointed to a stiff but smiling Mike
Farmer)
The hysterical geologist also stated that washing the black stones could have
dreadful after effects. (Monster Music swells)
Meanwhile more rain is expected in the area....More awful news later.

Ken Newton
( The Monolith Monsters - 1957)