[meteorite-list] Venus?!?!

From: Ryan Darby <rdarby_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:00 2004

As Eccles in the Goons would say, "you dirty rotten swines, you". I am a
day ahead of you guys (being on the other end of the world) and only got
this mail on the 2nd April. I got happy for a whole 5 minutes, since I
bought a little bit yesterday. I even smiled at the boss, attracting
more work! But I luckily stopped short of punching in my credit card
details to the nearest dealer!=20

Venus my ass!=20

Ryan "dreams of early retirement at $50000/gr gone" Darby