[meteorite-list] Home Now

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:01 2004

Hello List,

Just got home from an eventful trip to TCU with a visit Art Ehlmann and to
see their new meteorite gallery, as well as a visit to Meteor Crater, the
Grand Canyon, Nininger's ruin of a musuem and a few other area places. I
have about 200 e-mails and many are from list members so I ask that you
please give me a little time and I will answer everyone as soon as I can.
Will write up something on my adventures sometime hopefully soon. Thanks.

Missed going out to Chicago because of these plans but I would like to
congradulate the teams involved on this proving to be exciting meteorite.

Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com