[Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] 70 gram park forest]

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:01 2004

Historical?? Historical is after over minimum 40
years, no after 4 days....historical only probably for
the USA persons of the zone, but for the meteorite
collectors is not historical. Pultusk, Barbotan,
Ensisheim, Siena, Alfianello, Albareto, L'Aigle,
Elbogen etc... is historical...

In the meteorite catalogue of 2098: Park Forest
historical fall.

Matteo

--- Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_cybertrails.com> wrote:

> <<It's a historical
> fall just like Forest Park...only difference is that
> it happened just a
> few days ago. FRESH!!!!>>
>
> Oops! Looks like I got the Forest Petrified mixed
> up with Park Forest. Sorry. ;-)
>
> Mr. Ranger Sir,
> Dave

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/