[meteorite-list] 70 gram park forest

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:01 2004

Greetings List,

That second sentence should read "I'd have to say its probably
because...

I'm replying to my own post to the list. Another FIRST for the Park
Forest meteorite. Sorry all, I live just a 20 minute drive from the
strewn field and am averaging about 2-5 hours of sleep per night. I
got to Park Forest at 11:36 last Thursday and have been there,
literally from dawn till dusk (and beyond) every day. Gotta run it's
almost 2:00 A.M. and I have to get up to go to Park Forest in about 4
hours. I'm expecting today to be my best yet. (Still havin' the time
of my life):)

Steve

=====