[meteorite-list] Gutter Micros

From: Robert & Wendi Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

I'll post the web address of my little site on collecting micro-meteorites
since the park forest fall seems to have made the issue particularly
important right now. Incidently, I've seen the glassy forms still in a
partially separated state on the fusion crust of a couple of NWA's.

http://www.enchanted-treasures.com/Meteor/index.html

If I were someone in that area, I think I'd take a metal detector and then a
magnet to the spots where the gutter down spouts wash out.

I'd love to purchase a group of tiny (gram to several gram) pieces of the
fall. Please contact me with a group and price if anyone has such and would
be inclined to sell.
All the best,
-Robert Beauford
(505) 737-5196