[Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] 70 gram park forest]

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

Matteo, wow, you are the man. You have recovered about how many Italian
falls? 20? One was proven to be Pultusk stones, the others? Amazing, you
should be the real meteorite man, Bob Haag has never found that many
meteorites. Matteo, I could care less what you have, you have proven to me
that you lack integrety and have provided false meteorites. End of story.
Enjoy your "new Italian meteorites".
Ill enjoy my true falls regardless of where they are from.
Mike