[meteorite-list] Good bye List

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:03 2004

Hi Tom, You know I thought about doing the same thing myself, Many posts
about this new PK fall, Kind of makes you a little upset to see where the
price is going on this one. But I will stay here on the list there is too
much to learn and now and then I do learn something new just because I am on
the list.
     Do not leave the list , I know it is hard to resist buying sometimes
but I think most of us are on a limited budget, it would be nice to be able
to buy anything you wanted to but this for most of us is impossible.
    Hope you change your mind, Regards, Steven Drummond
        "The Unknown Collector" :-)