[meteorite-list] The Rarest Impact Melt Breccia - 76% off

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:04 2004

In a message dated 06-Apr-03 7:26:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
MARSROX_at_aol.com writes:

<< Blaine brought up a meteorite of which I hadn't been aware of that he just
 acquired. It's called Smyer (Texas) H5-6. It apparently is about the only
"H"
 impact melt breccia, although Blaine thought there might be one NWA. >>

Actually there is an H5 impact melt from Burkina Faso. It hasn't completely
determined yet if it is part of the Gao fall or a separate fall. I have
been selling it under the temporary name of Gao (b) while awaiting the
results of CRE analysis.

I think that Blaine's price of $12/gm for Smyer is a great price and
recommend it to anybody who has anything left after Park Forest.

Eric Olson
http://www.star-bits.com