[meteorite-list] Park Forest everyone who bought

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C2FCDE.A2C11FA0

Good morning everyone, It snowed alot here last night so we are going =
home today. I will begin shipping everyones pieces on thursday. Be a =
little patient, I have to cut and polish the pieces properly, rushing =
only leads to poor work.
The people here all refuse to sell now. I tried to buy two small pieces =
yesterday and they now all want so much that I just shook my head. Oh =
well, they will soon notice that all the buyers have left town and moved =
on and they are holding their meteorites.=20
It sure was fun but for me Park Forest is finished. There is still only =
about 20 kilos known, perhaps up to 25, but I doubt it.=20
With the mud and heavy rains and snows, much more certainly will not be =
found. Metal detectors are truly useless here, 60 years of metal junk =
fill about every inch of soil.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C2FCDE.A2C11FA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good morning everyone, It snowed alot =
here last=20
night so we are going home today. I will begin shipping everyones pieces =
on=20
thursday. Be a little patient, I have to cut and polish the pieces =
properly,=20
rushing only leads to poor work.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The people here all refuse to sell now. =
I tried to=20
buy two small pieces yesterday and they now all want so much that I just =
shook=20
my head. Oh well, they will soon notice that all the buyers have left =
town and=20
moved on and they are holding their meteorites. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It sure was fun but for me Park Forest =
is finished.=20
There is still only about 20 kilos known, perhaps up to 25, but I doubt =
it.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>With the mud and heavy rains and snows, =
much more=20
certainly will not be found. Metal detectors are truly useless here, 60 =
years of=20
metal junk fill about every inch of soil. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C2FCDE.A2C11FA0--