[meteorite-list] Nininger Museum Bricks - SALE

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:05 2004

Hello List,

With the price of Forest Park out of the reach of most collectors, I have
decided to offer some of the bricks I recovered from Nininger's Museum last
week for sale. At $.03 a gram it cost me much more to go there and get
them.

I have also updated several other pages, added more meteorite sale pages,
more books for sale and articles to read. Bookmark the website for almost
daily updates.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/museumbricks.html

Also, be sure to check out my eBay auctions. Search selling:
thebigcollector_at_msn.com

Thanks, Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com