[meteorite-list] strange features in thin secion of a breccia

From: M Yousef <diamondmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:05 2004

Dear All;
Maybe you will be happy to know that the test results I have receieved so
far are NEGATIVE. It is tooo early yet to say that I have given up.
But I wanted to show you here a very interesting feature in a thin section
of a breccia:
http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/s10.html
This ~x10 picture shows a thin section of the breccia bellow.
Notice the cracks and the small sphericles (~0.1 mm); are these fossils! or
chondrules! or what?.

Best Wishes
Mohamed H. Yousef
(The oppressor is the sword of God in Earth, He avenges by him, then He
avenges from him.)