[meteorite-list] Park Forest, Wonderland...Final Day

From: Yellowengine_at_aol.com <Yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

--part1_118.21a77047.2bc49dc4_boundary

To Rob and All Who Made It Out To Da Hood,

Sounds like you had a great time with da gang in da strewnhood this past
weekend. I, on the other hand, hunted for three days during the week before
you arrived in Park Forest, and I wish I had NEARLY the luck you guys did
over the weekend; I came home empty handed.
I wish I could have been there this past weekend, even if the weather was
horrible compared to when I was out there. Heck, when I was hunting on
Thursday it was partly cloudy and atleast 70 degrees!
Oh well, atleast now you've convinced me to consider taking the trip down to
Tucson next year! Although I am still young, still unable to drink (until
July : ) , I am sure I will have many more years of collecting and hunting
to come. I will be graciously looking forward to meeting ALL OF YOU in the
future. Thank you all for inspiring me to continue forward on my journey to
eventually find my first.... to call my own.

Sincerely,

Ryan Pawelski

--part1_118.21a77047.2bc49dc4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0">To Rob and All Who Made It Out To Da Hood,<BR>
<BR>
Sounds like you had a great time with da gang in da strewnhood this past wee=
kend. I, on the other hand, hunted for three days during the week before you=
 arrived in Park Forest, and I wish I had NEARLY the luck you guys did over=20=
the weekend; I came home empty handed.<BR>
I wish I could have been there this past weekend, even if the weather was ho=
rrible compared to when I was out there. Heck, when I was hunting on Thursda=
y it was partly cloudy and atleast 70 degrees!<BR>
Oh well, atleast now you've convinced me to consider taking the trip down to=
 Tucson next year! Although I am still young, still unable to drink (until J=
uly :&nbsp; ) , I am sure I will have many more years of collecting and hunt=
ing to come. I will be graciously&nbsp; looking forward to meeting ALL OF YO=
U in the future. Thank you all for inspiring me to continue forward on my jo=
urney to eventually find my first.... to call my own.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
Ryan Pawelski</FONT></HTML>

--part1_118.21a77047.2bc49dc4_boundary--