[meteorite-list] Re: apology! [& we do a little bickering]

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

Dear Brother Verish,

Did you eat an extra bowl of Wheaties this morning, or what? Bravo...I
didn't know you had it in you;-)

John

PS...for those of you that are wondering why I called Bob "Brother", it's
because he was recently inducted into the S.O.M.H. It is a group of very
limited membership which includes several other unnamed folks from the list.