[meteorite-list] Iraq Meteorites?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

Hello all

This is a mailing list of meteorites, not of war,
politics or others. Now the Irak people is free from
the tyranny of a dictator and now have to restart a
new life. When all ok, probably born a new vision of
the commerce with this people, but for the moment talk
about to have meteorites from the Iraq seems me not
necessary. And now peace for the Irak people.
Regards

Matteo

--- Randy Mils <acculabs_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Gee Pierre.

The scenes on TV got you a little down today?

I think the French are just mad that their boy Saddam
is out of power along with all the oil he promised
them. Turn on TV. It is obvious the Iraqi people are
glad we are there. Too bad we won't let you join in
the reconstruction.

Randy

>From: rochette >To: magellon >CC:
meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com >Subject: Re:
[meteorite-list] Iraq Meteorites? >Date: Wed, 9 Apr
2003 16:21:43 +0200 > > >Greetings, > >With the fall
of the Iraq, will this open new opportunities for >
>collectors and sellers? Or is this an area that has
little meteorite > >activity? > >best, > >ken newton >
> > >Mister > >what do you have as a brain and
heart??? There are still thousands of >Iraki-including
civilians of any age and sex- to be buried and much
more >to be cured of the metal inbedded in their body
thanks to the US and UK >army and you just feel " lets
go for hunting"?? May be ask the paratroops >to raid
the Kabaa and bring back the stone??? > >SHAME ON
YOU!!!!! >SHAME ON YOU!!!!! >SHAME ON YOU!!!!! > >
>Pierre > > >

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/