[meteorite-list] Iraq Meteorites?

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

Pierre,
Sorry, I didn't know you were watching Russian TV.
Everybody else is seeing very happy Baghdad citizens rejoicing in the
streets.
There is no one on the LIST in charge of medical relief or on burial
detachment in Iraq.
( If I could improve matters, I would. Can you?)
I'm NOT starting a "hunting party."
My question was not political.
Shame on YOU for making it so!
( I still eat French Fries ;>)