[meteorite-list] I SCORE! good nite list

From: Yellowengine_at_aol.com <Yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

--part1_75.e6e9e3a.2bc5cbd6_boundary

"i will ship you a 2g gao macro slice for FREE ( even throw in the shipping)"

Wow, you must be filty rich if you can afford to give away an $8 meteorite!
LOL

And I must say. I am very proud that you got Park Forest for $15/grm...you
must be the only "special" person who had the chance to buy at that price.
YEAAAH RIGHT

If only we had an IGNORE button for morons like you .... HA HA HA

Take Care,

Ryan

--part1_75.e6e9e3a.2bc5cbd6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0">"i will ship you a 2g gao macro slice for FREE ( even throw in th=
e shipping)"<BR>
<BR>
Wow, you must be filty rich if you can afford to give away an $8 meteorite!=20=
LOL<BR>
<BR>
And I must say. I am very proud that you got Park Forest for $15/grm...you m=
ust be the only "special" person who had the chance to buy at that price.&nb=
sp; YEAAAH RIGHT<BR>
<BR>
If only we had an IGNORE button for morons like you .... HA HA HA<BR>
<BR>
Take Care,<BR>
<BR>
Ryan<BR>