[meteorite-list] about park forest and collecting

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

Your also a self righteous arrogant butt. Enjoy your
life of misery and lonliness if this is all you have
to offer to everyone on this list. Your also now on my
email block list.
  I apologize to the rest of you. This is too much
towards those I appreciate.
Mike Groetz

--- harlan trammell <skyrox_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

of course i have no patience, and neither does a
wolverine- schlitz malt liquor is my favorite food and
pissed off is my favorite mood. i'm a stick of
dynamite rolling down the street asking for a lite.

>From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com >To: skyrox@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] about park forest and
collecting >Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:31:25 EDT > >You
have no patience, among other things.