[meteorite-list] Big Trouble?

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C2FF48.41C8C4C0

Dear List,

After checking into the mysterious email further, I think somebody is =
trying to pull our leg. From the IP address the email looks like it =
originated from France not Morocco. Right, we are going to turn in all =
our stones to the nearest embassy. =20

Another list member pointed out that a government official would never =
email such a document, it would have been mailed. =20

Somebody else pointed out that these fake emails surfaced in the past =
and that the embassy knew nothing about the issues when approached.

This email sure had me concerned, nice joke, whoever, now get a life.

All the best,

Adam

=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20