[meteorite-list] Park Forest

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:08 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01C302C3.2FA497A0

Hi again everyone. I got a little behind and had some equipment failure =
this weekend, so I have been delayed a few days from sending out most of =
the Park Forest specimens that many of you bought. This is now corrected =
and the next day will be spent finishing up the cuts and polishing.=20

On another note, I got my video today, over 1 HOUR of News reports from =
many television stations regarding Park Forest meteorite fall. I paid =
over $1300.00 to have this video compiled, and have paid for the =
permission to copy it. I will have to sell the copies to recover my =
expenses, but the video ROCKS! It has so many views of the fireball, and =
all of the meteorites from the various houses hit!=20
ALL of you need this video.=20
They will be $50.00 each, plus $4.00 shipping but if you bought the =
meteorites, then they will be shipped free with the meteorite specimen.=20
Anyone who wants this video, email me and payment by paypal preferred.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01C302C3.2FA497A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi again everyone. I got a little =
behind and had=20
some equipment failure this weekend, so I have been delayed a few days =
from=20
sending out most of the Park Forest specimens that many of you bought. =
This is=20
now corrected and the next day will be spent finishing up the cuts and=20
polishing. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On another note, I got my video today, =
over 1 HOUR=20
of News reports from many television stations regarding Park Forest =
meteorite=20
fall. I paid over $1300.00 to have this video compiled, and have paid =
for the=20
permission to copy it. I will have to sell the copies to recover my =
expenses,=20
but the video ROCKS! It has so many views of the fireball, and all of =
the=20
meteorites from the various houses hit! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ALL of you need this video. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>They will be $50.00 each, plus $4.00 =
shipping but=20
if you bought the meteorites, then they will be shipped free with the =
meteorite=20
specimen. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyone who wants this video, email me =
and payment=20
by paypal preferred. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01C302C3.2FA497A0--