[meteorite-list] I"m Back! (not fully though)

From: Tom Randall <kb2sms_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

  Steve,
    Welcome back and all I can say is WOW, what an ordeal you went
through. Although not quite as bad as your condition I had a yearly
checkup in March which included a lung X-Ray and they found "nodules" on
my lungs. Well I just about S^&T when I heard that as cancer runs in the
family. Doc said get a CAT scan, I waited a week because I was so scared
but did it and waited another week for the results. My nerves these past
2 weeks were TOTALLY shot. Result? Scar tissue from past bouts with
Broncittis and Pneumonia with smoking thrown in for good measure. No
cancer. I quit smoking a while back. I was on tranquilizer for 2 weeks
to calm me down I was so scared. Hell, I'm only 44, I'm not ready to go
yet.

Obviously your not either Steve. What ever it was or is keep up the
fight though. Glad your on the road to recovery.

Regards,
Tom Randall

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 00:28, Steve Schoner wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I want to thank all of those that sent me very kind
> regards while I was in the hospital, I received almost
> 100 and attempted to e-mail everyone. Some came back
> and if you did not receive a reply, I would like to
> thank you here and now.

(snip)

This e-mail was scanned by RAV Antivirus. (www.ravantivirus.com)