[meteorite-list] MAPS

From: S.Singletary <jumper_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

MAPS is short hand for Meteoritics and Planetary Science, the journal of
the Meteoritical Society. Maps has undergone a change in editors and this
is the cause of the delay. I'm not sure why the delay has been so long,
but I know they are working feverishly as I've got an article in the next
issue to come out and we went through all the "hoops" quite some time
ago. Maybe they are working out production problems associated with the
editor switch. That's only my guess....

The last one we got was Dec, 02.
But on the bright side, we should get 4 (or 5) issues in quick succession!!

Steven

At 01:33 AM 4/18/2003 -0500, Rosemary Hackney wrote:
> OK.... I give... what is MAPS?
>
>Rosie

Steven Singletary
54-1224
Dept. Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
M.I.T.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Tel - 617.253.6398
Fax - 617.253.7102