[meteorite-list] OT Denver Spring Show next weekend April 25...

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

--part1_14d.1e4a6a4c.2bd20170_boundary

In a message dated 4/18/03 5:52:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time, jonee_at_epix.net
writes:

> For folks in the Northeast-- a reminder that the Franklin Mineral Show
> (aka New Jersey Earth Science Mineral Show) in Franklin , NJ is coming
> up. The show is at Littel Center, just west of Junction of Rt. 23 and
> Rt. 517 in Franklin, New Jersey

And for people in the West, the Denver Spring Show will be the same weekend,
April 25 - 27 in the Holiday Inn and the Best Western at I-70 and I-25. This
is not the BIG Show, this is an additional show, but in the same hotels.
Sorry no mine dumps in the immediate area.

A few List members and most of the COMETS members will be around. I will be
in the Holiday Inn, just off the Lobby, next to Paul Liu. If you are in town,
come see us.
On Saturday evening after the Show, the COMETS members are planning on
getting together at our usual mexican restaurant for food, margaritas, and
conversation. And we will call that our Monthly Meeting. :-)
If you are planning on being in Denver, email me off list for details,
directions,......

See you there.

Anne M. Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
E-mail: Impactika _at_aol.com

--part1_14d.1e4a6a4c.2bd20170_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 4/18/03 5:52:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time, jon=
ee_at_epix.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">For folks in the Northeast-- a=20=
reminder that the Franklin Mineral Show <BR>
(aka New Jersey Earth Science Mineral Show) in Franklin , NJ is coming <BR>
up.&nbsp;&nbsp; The show is at Littel Center, just west of Junction of Rt. 2=
3 and <BR>
Rt. 517 in Franklin, New Jersey<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
And for people in the West, the Denver Spring Show will be the same weekend,=
 April 25 - 27 in the Holiday Inn and the Best Western at I-70 and I-25. Thi=
s is not the BIG Show, this is an additional show, but in the same hotels.&n=
bsp; Sorry no mine dumps in the immediate area.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
A few List members and most of the COMETS members will be around. I will be=20=
in the Holiday Inn, just off the Lobby, next to Paul Liu. If you are in town=
, come see us.<BR>
On Saturday evening after the Show, the COMETS members are planning on getti=
ng together at our usual mexican restaurant for food, margaritas, and conver=
sation. And we will call that our Monthly Meeting.&nbsp;&nbsp; :-)<BR>
If you are planning on being in Denver, email me off list for details, direc=
tions,......<BR>
<BR>
See you there.<BR>
<BR>
Anne M. Black<BR>
IMCA #2356<BR>
www.IMPACTIKA.com<BR>
E-mail:&nbsp; Impactika _at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14d.1e4a6a4c.2bd20170_boundary--